Before setting up the Magento endpoint or template you will need to setup an API Key, the key is created within DSYNC and enter into the settings section on the DSYNC Magento plugin.
The DSYNC Magento plugin must be installed first to complete the API Key setup.
Creating the API Key
- Login to DSYNC,
- Select My Account on the left menu of DSYNC,
- Scroll down until you find the API Keys section and select ADD KEY,
- Enter Magento into the name field, then press ADD.
A new API Key will be generated and displayed within the API Keys list.
Adding the API Key to DSYNC Magento Plugin
- Login to the Magento admin panel,
- Select DSYNC from the Menu then select Settings.
- Under General Configuration you will find the API Key, Paste in the API Key that was generated within DSYNC.
You are now ready to create a Magento Endpoint or Template within DSYNC, when you are asked for the Magento API Key select Magento from the drop down list.
Removing API Keys
Within the API Keys list select the X icon for the API Key you would like to remove. Please note you are not able to un-delete an API Key and will need to generate a new API Key if a key has been removed.