Here are the testing steps you can do which will be the same for other connections but with different links.
This will take the Customer Sync from WooCommerce to Revel as an example.
1. Update something in WooCommerce (This is a step done in WooCommerce)
2. login to Dsync and check the link you need.
1. Click the Square part then you will see a list of records on the right.
2. There should a record that happens right after you click the update button
3. Then the information should appear here
4. To debug the process, you will need to have a look at the debug route. (Here is the link with more information. https://help.dsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002850512-Debugging-Errors-with-DSYNC)
After you click into the debug route, you will see the raw request we received from WooCommerce and We sent out to Revel. If there are any error returns from Revel/WooCommerce, you will see it here as well.