The error message 'Provided redirect_uri is not approved' usually occurs when you try to authorize an external application (DSYNC in this case) which has not been approved by Basecamp. We have seen a similar error with other systems and the resolution was to send a request to the system you are trying to authorize (Basecamp) to see if they can approve DSYNC in their system. This step should be documented on their support pages.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting DSYNC
- Troubleshooting and Errors
- How to Test if the integration is working Revel and WooCommerce Example
- It looks like it's now sending the time unfortunately it's +4 hours from our time zone?
- Provided redirect_uri is not approved What does this error mean?
- I am seeing this error what does it mean? Update failed for sku in line  with a variant 
- The source rows does not exist? Error message
- What is this error? Function error (one_of): [DESTINATION FIELD | items.discount_reason] [SOURCE FIELD | status]: <string(10): "processing"> - Value does not match any of the valid entries.
- cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 15226 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
- I am seeing this error with my integration 'operation timed out'?