- Create new API key: https://help.dsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003592827-Where-can-I-generate-an-API-key-to-authorize-my-API-call-
- Install and configure DSYNC extension: https://help.dsync.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003498408-Magento-Extension-Installation-and-Setup-Guide
In Magento DSYNC Settings, only enter your API key, enable the extension, and make sure production mode is selected. Leave other settings as they are including all entries under ‘Entity Synchronization’ as disabled.
Don’t forget to flush your configuration cache after making changes to DSYNC settings.
- Create non-diminishing item with product code ‘SHIP01’ which will hold sales order shipping charges: http://help.unleashedsoftware.com/never-diminishing-products
Load Integration Template
- Launch the integration wizard via +INTEGRATION button at the top right
- Select Magento 1 <> Unleashed from the list
- Choose which links you want enabled (all are enabled by default, you can enable/disable links manually after the integration is loaded)
- Click ‘ADD THIS INTEGRATION’ button
- API Key: Select the API key you have created previously and entered in Magento DSYNC settings
- Magento Url: Enter the base URL of your Magento store. For example, if you store is accessible to public via https://www.mypetstore.com/, enter the full URL in this field ‘https://www.mypetstore.com/’
- Optional Basic Authentication: (consult with your developer if unsure); usually used on staging or development sites which are password protected. When accessing your online store, you are prompted to enter username and password. Only after authentication you are able to browse your store.
- Auto Calculate Totals on Sales Order: select ‘TRUE’
DSYNC will attempt to adjust/round totals to match Unleashed internal calculations and prevent Magento orders from being rejected by Unleashed.
- API ID: from Unleashed admin panel > Integration > Unleashed API Access > Your API Id
- API Key: from Unleased admin panel > Integration > Unleashed API Access > Your API Key
You should see both systems on your canvas now with all jobs you have selected in the first step of the Integration Wizard enabled. To confirm everything went well, log in to your Magento admin panel, and under DSYNC > Settings > Entity Synchronization check if ‘Order’ is ‘Enabled’.
Configure Schedule for Links
Magento integration is webhook based meaning Magento sends data to DSYNC as soon as it is created, updated, or deleted.
Unleashed integration is cron based meaning DSYNC pulls data from Unleashed system in specified intervals. The interval (schedule) needs to be set in your DSYNC account.
- Click on the RT ‘Product’ endpoint inside Unleashed system to select it.
- On the right sidebar under ‘CRON PERIOD SETTINGS’, click ‘Enable’ and enter the desired schedule. Save the cron period settings.
Stock Update Link
- Click on the middle point (check/tick icon) of the connection link going between Unleashed BC ‘Cron Stock on Hand’ endpoint and Magento BC ‘Batch Inventory’ endpoint.
- In the right sidebar under ‘SCHEDULE’, enter the start date/time in ‘Timing’.
- In the right sidebar under ‘SCHEDULE’, select ‘recurrent’ and enter the desired schedule.
- Save the settings.