WooCommerce and Custom API endpoint
DSYNC is a developer’s data integration tool that is used to connect and provide integration features for website, crm, inventory, point of sale and accounting development. DSYNC is a data tool for connecting APIS. Connect Woocommerce APIs with custom endpoints, set callbacks and CRON schedule data jobs.
The below video shows how to extract custom data from a Woocommerce site in a custom format. How to use APIs to connect data, data extraction by using APIs. Learn how to extract data from a custom API, extract data from Woocommerce, use APIs to extract and publish data to a specific output location, how to validate data from an API. Extract data in either JSON or XML within minutes. Watch how easy it is to export only the data you would like in multiple formats. Connect real time endpoints, Create FTP uploads, Api management using cron or web-hooks.
DSYNC is a platform for developers to trigger data flows, create source and destination endpoints for integration of multiple systems and APIs. Developers can quickly set up a unique API endpoint and control data flows between unlimited amounts of APIS. DSYNC is configurable vs the need for programming and offers a dashboard for API endpoint set up and management. The platform is highly scalable and offers enterprise performance for API connectivity.
Please note that we also encourage developers to promote their platforms via our marketplace. If you would like to comarket your API endpoint, platform or integration please chat the to DSYNC team for Marketplace listing. Find out more within our help desk section for SDK build.
API endpoint - Developers Features / tool for:
- Data tool for connecting APIs
- Create unique endpoints for Woocommerce to communicate
- Secure Auths and tokens for API endpoints
- Post to the URL
- Unlimited API endpoint connectors
- Mapping engine for data matching
- Create data workflows between multiple systems
- Post / Get callback responses for your Woocommerce data orchestration
- Integrate Woo to a custom endpoint
- Create email triggers for automation
- Post to FTP, SFTP, FTPS locations
- Create custom API reports, generated at specific times to multiple locations
- Generate unique outputs from triggers in XML, JSON
- Bend data with rules engine example price plus %
- Create RSS links for multiple suppliers or APIs
- Create secure URI for Woocommerce integration
- Password protected URI for third party integration
- API endpoint management tool
- Connect Restful APIs via a custom endpoint
- Automate or set CRON scheduler for triggers
- Enterprise performance
- Full history and error logging via graphical interface
- Create data transformation rules on your API endpoints
- Set calculations on Woo endpoints (+-/*)
- Set source and destination endpoints for WooCommerce API connections
- Free developer account
- Build additional connections with DSYNC SDK