Both WooCommerce and Microsoft are supported on the DSYNC platform. While we have many standard templates for the WooCommerce platform, Microsoft Navision requires additional work to be setup on the DSYNC platform. Please contact DSYNC Support for further information on the Microsoft Navision integration.
DSYNC Support - email@example.com
WooCommerce + Microsoft Navision integration
Need a plugin or a connector to connect your WooCommerce store to Microsoft Navision? DSYNC is a live integration platform for synchronizing your data flows for customer data, product data and sales data.
- Live data integration between MS Nav and your WooCommerce system.
- Bidirectional data flows - Two way functionality
- Data Callbacks
- Timer / schedule or set to action trigger
- Set rules & formulas or rules between the system
- Perfect for Microsoft Navision Partners and System integrator
- Perfect for WooCommerce agencies for integration
- Connect additional 3rd party assets at the same time example Xero, Quickbooks
- IPAAS solution for Microsoft Dynamics and WooCommerce
- Set custom endpoints for both applications
- Customize data reporting and API endpoints
- Automate destination feeds
- Set up output reports including XML, JSON formats
- Connect into web-services, push/pull to ftp and sftp locations
WooCommerce Plugin (Microsoft Dynamics Navision)