How to add an FTP location to DSYNC?
This quick reference guide is here to help you to add an FTP, FTPS, SFTP location to your DSYNC dashboard.
- Select “+ SYSTEM” This is located on the top right of your dashboard
- Then select “Create System manually” as per above image
- Name the new output location
- Click on the new set up and then on the right select “Add endpoint”
- Name your endpoint
- In the Type field we will be calling this “Destination” as we will be sending data to the FTP.
- In the section Connector Type please select “FTP”
You should now have a new system with a new endpoint added to your DSYNC dashboard. Now we will need to go and gather the authorization settings and set up the FTP data layout
The Authorization settings you will need will be: Host/ Username/Protocol/port/path/file name and any auth details for your data access.