Quickbooks and WooCommerce - Integration | Connector | Plugin
Focusing on QBO (Quickbooks Online) however devs can still build to our Quickbooks SDK for desktop versions if they wish. The ready made connector is made for QBO and has all of the ready made authorizations and tokens ready for easy deployment.
Getting started is easy with the WooCommerce and Quickbooks plugin / connector. The DSYNC platform provides a set up wizard where you can follow the below steps to set up your system
- Login to your free developer or free trial account
- Follow the wizard by adding your WooCommerce system to the DSYNC dashboard. Once you have selected WooCommerce you will need to generate from your Woosite API keys. These keys must be set to read write so we can push and pull data between your Woocommerce and Quickbooks website.
- Add your Quickbooks details to your DSYNC dashboard. The platform is secure and we can not see any of your details. All details are heavily encrypted.
- Join your systems together by setting the direction
- Add a map to your systems - DSYNC have ready made maps for common Quickbooks and WooCommerce data syncs - If you can not find a ready made map please ask the team to make one up for you or try to map via the DSYNC mapping engine.
- Activate your sync and if need be set a schedule for your jobs to run.
Integrate Quickbooks and WooCommerce (Plugin)
We actually use webhooks so technically its not a plugin.
What can the Quickbooks and WooCommerce connector sync? Customer data, Sales Data and Product data. If you need any help with data sync between your WooCommerce and your Quickbooks setup please talk to our friendly team.