There are three types of realtime endpoints in our system:
- Example: Unleashed, Revel
- Generic API endpoint – fully configurable and similar to our current API endpoint but with realtime capabilities.
- Example: VendHQ, WooCommerce
- For platforms which have webhooks we would need to write a connector internally and add it to a list of predefined system templates
- Example: Magento, Netsuite
- Remote extension requires you to build a module in your application which intercepts any changes to entities within your system and notifies DSYNC about the change. We do have a generic connector ready for this type of connection and light documentation on how to do this can be found on our knowledge-base. Build your own SDK