DSYNC can sync sales orders, customer data and inventory from BigCommerce to Unleashed.
The most important part for your Unleashed and BigCommerce integration is to have SKUs that correspond. Or identifying / matching. DSYNC works by matching identical fields between systems.We perform lots of Unleashed and BigCommerce integrations. As handy information - It is key that the products in Unleashed and in BigCommerce have corresponding SKU's or an identifier that will help us to link one product to another. When asking DSYNC to do the install we would really appreciate your help to have a common product identifier between the two systems. A SKU is any type of reference that we can use to correlate items.
- We can sync sales orders from BigCommerce to Unleashed
- Order attributes include: currency, customer ID, delivery details and address, order status, SalesOrderGroup (default value will be "website"), line items, order quantity, line total (= price+tax * quantity), subtotal in main order (=price+tax; default value will be "subtotal_inc_tax"), unit price (=price with tax), warehouse (default value will be "main"), and order number assignment based on BigCommerce data
- BigCommerce sales orders are pushed to Unleashed as "complete", which will adjust the inventory
- We can use a SKU (product code) to update inventory level from Unleashed to BigCommerce.
- When a product or service is bought in BigCommerce, it will be deduced from Unleashed
- Inventory attributes include: product code (default value will be "SKU"), inventory_level (default value will be "QtyOnHand"), and settings (default value will be "List ID")
Customer Syncing between Unleashed and BigCommerce
- Customer data syncs in both directions for BigCommerce and Unleashed
- Customer attributes include: full name, email, notes, and phone number.
Custom development DSYNC is a very flexible data integration platform and can do some weird and wonderful integration features. If you would like extras that are not covered in the above work flow we do have a professional services option where we can custom code integration features. We charge a scoping fee if you would like something that is not part of the above integration flow.
Can DSYNC integrate inventory information from BigCommerce to Unleashed? DSYNC cannot currently sync inventory information (price, description), given that they are not under the inventory endpoint. Instead they are under the product endpoint and we cannot sync variant product data because of the object differences within each system.
Can changes in stock levels in BigCommerce be pushed to Unleashed through as “stock adjustment"? We're unable do this because we can monitor only the stock level, not the adjustments on the BigCommerce side. We typically manage the inventory in Unleashed by pushing the sales order in as complete, which will adjust the inventory.
How can I update inventory level from Unleashed to BigCommerce? We can use a SKU (product code) to update inventory level.
Can we send customer address from BigCommerce to Unleashed? There isn’t an address object in the customer data of BigCommerce, so the sync will not be possible with our standard integration. Our developers can custom build this function for you, but that will be an added cost.
Why am I seeing "please check your relations" after mapping? This means that there is an issue with the relations that were created. To solve this issue, the first step is to check the troubleshooting guide and the API settings on both Unleashed and Big Commerce.
If that doesn't work, you also may want to check that there are values implemented for the Boolean drop down menus that say "True" or "False". If there are no values selected, the mapping will not work.
We recommend removing the date and GUID fields (on the lefthand side with the other endpoints) on the Unleashed side, as blank values may cause issues since they will be sent as blanks. To fix this, click on the data endpoint on the Unleashed side, and then you will be able to delete unused fields from the data mapping.
Once you've made these changes, the BigCommerce side is ready to test as it updates in real time; however, Unleashed needs to have Cron Period Settings enabled (meaning the time interval at which it updates) for each endpoint to successfully connect.