Prior to the integration call:
- Prior to the call DSYNC will require the retailer’s Marketplacer information this will include the 1) API Key and the Site URL.
- Will require the retailer’s BigCommerce Store HASH (if the site is http ://store-xxxxxxxxx.mybigcommerce.com/ then the store_hash value is the xxxxxxxxx)
- A BigCommerce Product Export in CSV form. Instructions on how to do that here: How do I export products from BigCommerce?
Bigcommerce Check Sheet
During the integration call DSYNC will need / will guide retailer:
- Authorize the DSYNC application with BigCommerce (OAUTH2) - requires retailer to login into BigCommerce account
- Ensure mapping is correct for retailer’s requirements
- Test synchronization
What are the Dependencies for Synchronizing Inventory to Marketplacer?
- For the inventory system to be synchronized with Marketplacer the ecommerce platform (Bigcommerce) will need to have matching SKUs, barcodes or external ids corresponding with Marketplacer.
What are the Dependencies for creating an advert?
In order to create adverts and variants the following must be available on the system connecting to Marketplacer at the product level:
What are the Dependencies for creating an advert image?
In order to create advert image the following must be available on BigCommerce connecting to Marketplacer at the product level:
- SKU of corresponding product
- URL of the image (needs to be accessible)
- Different images for the same product can’t have the same name
What are the Dependencies for pushing invoices/orders from Marketplacer back to the cart?
- System must be able to create orders/invoices
- System (Bigcommerce) must have items (products) that are available on the Marketplacer system