What is XML integration? Any developer small or large can quickly and easily integrate XML data into multiple applications. DSYNC is an ideal alternative for XML middle-ware as it can connect distributed applications in any enterprise, web-based, or even cloud architecture.
How to create an XML feed from a common system like Woocommerce:
Loading up an XML schema / table so you can synchronize it with another system. XML is great for data feeds in or out of systems. Create XML endpoints quickly and easily all you need is the XML structure for the DSYNC editor and you will need auth credentials to sync your data.
1) Have some sample code of your XML system you are looking to connect
2) Have the auth settings for the XML call so we have permission to connect the XML
3) Add a new container to the DSYNC dashboard
4) Add a new endpoint (on the right)
5) Add a data layout to the endpoint (double-click on the endpoint you created)
6) Then you can data map to your 3rd party system by setting the schedule of how often the data is needed to be Synchronized.
XML integration can represent complex structures of a variety of types, well beyond the simple tables of delimited text commonly used to exchange information, and comes with tools for describing those structures. While most developers will agree that XML format may not be the most effective format for storing some types of information because of the XML text orientation and the structure of the markup.
Developers have an opportunity to integrate data formats and components on their own terms, mixing and matching the most XML data for a project. XML and XML integration is one of the most common data standards for the exchange of customer, product, inventory, sales, order and price information. Below we discuss the benefits of XML and why it is an important data format within the integration space. The basic building block of XML data integration is an element, defined by tags.
An XML integration is in essence a format to connect data, that acts as a "communication method" between multiple parties. XML integration allows different formats or programming languages to communicate effectively.