Can you transform the data in the mapping section? Yes within the DSYNC platform you can instruct the system to transform the data “on the fly” better yet you can transform the same data to different formats for different endpoints.
What are some examples of DSYNC data transformation
- Date formats may be in American format in one system and be required to be transformed into English format or separated and sent in multiple formats at the same time.
- Address fields particularly for unit, suite or apartment numbers are commonly set out in different ways.
- Merging or joining fields – Some systems may not have a particular field example “Full Name” DSYNC can be used to join first name and last name together. We can also add a space or even add middle name fields to accommodate how the receiving system would like the data presented.
- Upper or lower case – DSYNC can transform to meet the fields required changing the data for you in real-time to meet the endpoints specifications.
- Formats – Use DSYNC to change formats to multiple apps