- When a customer is created in Revel we can update in Mailchimp
- When a customer is deleted in Revel we can delete automatically in Mailchimp
- When a customer is amended we can update in Mailchimp
- When a customer is updated in Mailchimp we can update in Revel
- If you create in Mailchimp we can create in Revel
The only endpoint currently in our Mailchimp connector is Member – this means we can CREATE/UPDATE/DELETE member in Mailchimp when a customer or contact is created/updated/deleted elsewhere.
Custom Revel and Mailchimp development: We can do few things with our generic API endpoint with custom development work. For example it would be possible for us to add a customer / contact to an existing Segment. Same with Triggers, we can configure an API endpoint which starts given automation (eg. Sends out an email to a member) based on the data from Revel.
Integration Notes: The Revel integration is not a web-hook the fastest we can sync is 1 min – it’s a cron connector and DSYNC .
Find out more about our Revel Integration