You will need to create a "Value Transform" function for the BillCountry and ShipCountry in the data map.
For example, if Marketplacer receives an order from Australia but it is listed as "Afghanistan" in Neto, you will need to follow the below steps to fix the issue:
- Access your DSYNC dashboard
- Click on the relation between Orders and Invoices (the line without the square in the middle, in this instance it is in aqua)
- You will arrive at this screen
- Scroll down to BillCountry (on the left)
- Click on the little "fx" icon on the right-side of "country"
- Choose "Value Transform" on the "Add Function" drop-down menu
- Fill out the fields as below
- Click "Add function"
- Click OK
- Do the same for ShipCountry
- Make sure to "Save" the mapping (scroll down to the bottom or top of the page)