I would want to call DSYNC with the XML data instead of DSYNC calling the remote system, how can I set this up?
This can be achieved by using the DSYNC platform, DSYNC can perform the following actions:
- System A POST xml to DSYNC.
- DSYNC convert that xml to json according to a mapping.
- DSYNC POST JSON to System B.
Developers can trigger a job to DSYNC in any format. The jobs can be set up in DSYNC and then triggered externally. Developers will need to establish the data layout in the correct format
Important Notes for Developers:
- The data you are posting from the external source will need to be in the correct format as per the source endpoint data layout set up in DSYNC
- The method is always POST
- You will need to append the API key to the end of the URL
As an example: