DSYNC now offers the ability to synchronize data between platforms in both directions. Effective May 2017 the DSYNC platform now provides two way connectivity between applications.
Examples scenarios include
- Retrieve product and inventory feeds from wholesalers
- Push order and transaction data to fulfillment providers
- Synchronize customer data between all applications in your network
Additional Features include:
- The DSYNC integration platform works with both real-time triggers and has the ability to schedule data synchronization at selected times.
- Enterprise grade performance
- Ability to update multiple multiple systems at the same time