Yes, it is possible to do so. Simply follow these instructions:
1. Click on the relation between products and adverts in your DSYNC Dashboard.
2. In the next screen, next to where it says “title,” you will see a box that says Name. Click on the “fx” function that is next to it.
3. A new box should appear that says Edit Functions. Click on the dropdown bar labeled Add function. Scroll through and choose Trim. Click Add function.
5. Next, click on the dropdown bar labeled Add function again. This time, scroll through and choose String Replace.
6. A new box will appear labeled Search and another that says Replace. Leave the search box as it is (it should say “found”) but in the replace box, simply add a space with the spacebar.
7. Click on the bar labeled Add function again. This time, scroll through and choose Regular Expression Replace.
8. In the box labeled Pattern, enter: /^.*?(sampleWord).*?$/si and insert the product title where we have "sampleWord"
9. Leave the Replacement box as it is. Click add function. Click and drag the Regular Expression Replace function so that it is located at the top of the list. Next should be String Replace, and last should be Trim.
10. Exit the Add Function window by clicking OK, and click Save.