DSYNC can help developers to set up RSS feeds in multiple formats. This tool can be used if a re-seller or a supplier requires the same feed in different formats such as XML or JSON.
Some functionality that DSYNC can help to support include:
- Setting up an RSS feed from Woocommerce, Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce or other shopping carts.
- Ability to set up multiple RSS feeds from the same source endpoint
- The ability to set up some RSS feeds in XML and some RSS feeds in JSON format
- Feeds can be set up for multiple data layouts including customer, order, product, inventory or more
- Use the same feed however displayed in different formats
In this demonstration, we will show you how easy it is to change an RSS feed from JSON to XML
- Within the DSYNC dashboard simply click on the destination or the RSS icon SLASH “destination”
- Select the XML icon
- Select Save
- Now if we test the RSS output by selecting “Run”
- We can then visit the RSS URL to see if the output is now in XML
- Success the RSS feed is now displayed in XML format.
- Lets test by adding a new entry within our MAP to be displayed on the RSS output
- Lets Add SKU to be displayed
- As we save and run the job – we can return and refresh the RSS feed
- As you can see the SKU is now displayed on the RSS Feed.