Connect Shipstation to your unleashed inventory system.
Welcome to a quick tutorial showcasing Unleashed inventory sending sales orders to Shipstation
When setting up Unleashed to Shipstation there are five key steps
1) Add Unleashed to your dashboard. This includes obtaining correct API key credentials for each system
2) Add Shipstation to your dashboard. This includes obtaining correct API key credentials for each system
3) Create a link between Unleashed and Shipstation
4) Use our pre-defined maps for mapping the data between the systems
5) Activate your systems. Be sure to schedule when you would like the SYNC to occur.
Handy tips for Unleashed to Shipstation Connector
- Make sure all of the Unleashed API keys are correct in your DSYNC dashboard. Settings and API keys for unleashed inventory are found under Settings and then Unleashed API access
- Make sure we have all of the Shipstation API keys entered correctly. Settings for Shipstation are found under Account then API settings.
- As a next step we will be scheduling when the data sync should occur
- Mapping: With DSYNC you can map specific fields to be sent from Unleashed to Shipstation in our Mapping section.
- Use Mapping Templates: Our mapping section can be quite complex therefore we have ready made template maps available for Unleashed to Shipstation
- As we return to Shipstation and refresh the platform we can see the order has now been queued in the awaiting payment section of Shipstation.
Can you sync inventory from Unleashed to Shipstation?
Inventory cannot be updated through ShipStation API. A possible alternative DSYNC can provide - we can create a process where a CSV is made and emailed to you every hour or once a day etc with which you can manually upload onto ShipStation. This would be a custom build though, and will incur an extra cost.
Can you sync shipment data (shipment number, dispatch date, tracking number, etc.) from Shipstation to Unleashed?
This is custom build that will incur an extra cost. “Sales order” is under a different endpoint, so DSYNC will have to build a new endpoint for “Sales Shipment”. At the moment the Unleashed endpoints available are Customer, Product, Sales Order and Stock On Hand.