In order to sync the item inventory between Revel and WooCommerce, the "manage stock" option must be enabled before updating the item. Additionally, for variant products, make sure that the individual SKU attached to it.
This process is slightly different for simple and variant products.
See our FAQ on the Manage Stock option.
1. If you only have simple products, first login to your WooCommerce Dashboard.
2. Next, on the lefthand side, click on WooCommerce > settings.
3. In the new window, click on the Products tab, and then click on the Inventory tab.
4. You will see the window pictured above. On the left it will say "Manage Stock" and you should tick the box next to "Enable stock management".
If you have both simple products and variant products, the process will be slightly different.
1. To enable the "manage stock" option for simple products, first go to the product data page.
2. Make sure the product data is set to "Simple Product"
3. Next go to the inventory tab on the lefthand side. On this page you will be able to input the product SKU and also enable the "manage stock" option at the product level.
1. For variant products, first login to your WooCommerce Dashboard.
2. In your product settings, scroll down to the the Product Data dropdown and select Variable Product.
3. The attributes of your product will need to be set up. Afterwards, a new tab titled Variations will appear on the lefthand side. Click this tab.
4. Here, you can click on each individual variation to see more options. Make sure the SKU is input on this page for each individual product. You should also select the Manage Stock option on this page.
Please note that each variant must have its own SKU, and that the individual SKU should only be input on this page for variant products, and should not be input in the inventory tab, since there are multiple SKUs.
Photos and instructions were taken from the WooCommerce website.