How to add your first system to the DSYNC dashboard?
Welcome to a quick tutorial on how to add your first system to the DSYNC dashboard. DSYNC requires no coding and is a flexible way to connect data between your applications. This first step highlights how to add your first system to the DSYNC dashboard. If your system is not on the already on the DSYNC dashboard your developer can configure a new API endpoint
Here is the tutorial in a document format. If you are stuck at any stage feel free to reach out to our team.
The first step is to log into an empty DSYNC dashboard here you will see a button within the center of the screen called “USE WIZARD TO CREATE SYSTEM”
You can also use the “PLUS System” icon in the top right to add your first system.
If you would like to add your own system - please follow the SDK or add new endpoint instructions
After selecting “Use wizard to create system” a pop up box will appear asking you to either search or select the system you would like to synchronize
As you can see there are a number of pre-loaded systems on the DSYNC system. For systems like Magento you can also download the applicable extension from the set-up wizard.
By clicking on “Add this system” a pop up box will appear asking you to add the system credentials.
As soon as you complete the system credentials your selected application will be added to the DSYNC dashboard ready for synchronizing the data.
- Each system will have different settings
- If you get stuck with on any of the settings you can always come back and enter them by clicking on the system then selecting "Settings" or you can always select "+SYSTEM" then select the system again from the templates.
- Some systems are OAUTH meaning you can verify your new APP to talk to DSYNC
- If your system is not there you can always develop a new connector, connect via SDK, Connect via XML or JSON, or request DSYNC to build the new connector
- Click to view our tutorials on connecting XML to your systems?
- View our mapping tutorial section?