Do you need an Unleashed to Shipstation Connector? DSYNC can help out with basic order data flow from Unleashed to shipstation. Listed below are some key faqs about the integration.
We have a couple of options for plans starting with our Starter plan at $139 per month. This plan provides 1 hour of support per month and setup of our standard template. There are additional plans that allow higher data allowances and number of syncs per month. If you require additional setup requirements talk to our Support staff for additional costs.
Welcome to a quick tutorial showcasing Unleashed inventory sending sales orders to Shipstation
When setting up Unleashed to Shipstation there are five key steps
1) Add Unleashed to your dashboard. This includes obtaining correct API key credentials for each system
2) Add Shipstation to your dashboard. This includes obtaining correct API key credentials for each system
3) Create a link between Unleashed and Shipstation
4) Use our pre-defined maps for mapping the data between the systems
5) Activate your systems. Be sure to schedule when you would like the SYNC to occur.
Handy tips for the Unleashed to Shipstation Connector
- Make sure all of the Unleashed API keys are correct in your DSYNC dashboard. Settings and API keys for unleashed inventory are found under Settings and then Unleashed API access
- Make sure we have all of the Shipstation API keys entered correctly. Settings for Shipstation are found under Account then API settings.
- As a next step we will be scheduling when the data sync should occur
- Mapping: With DSYNC you can map specific fields to be sent from Unleashed to Shipstation in our Mapping section.
- Use Mapping Templates: Our mapping section can be quite complex therefore we have ready made template maps available for Unleashed to Shipstation
- As we return to Shipstation and refresh the platform we can see the order has now been queued in the awaiting payment section of Shipstation.
Can you sync inventory from Unleashed to Shipstation?
Inventory cannot be updated through ShipStation API. A possible alternative DSYNC can provide - we can create a process where a CSV is made and emailed to you every hour or once a day etc with which you can manually upload onto ShipStation. This would be a custom build though, and will incur an extra cost.
Can you sync shipment data (shipment number, dispatch date, tracking number, etc.) from Shipstation to Unleashed?
This is custom build that will incur an extra cost. “Sales order” is under a different endpoint, so DSYNC will have to build a new endpoint for “Sales Shipment”. At the moment the Unleashed endpoints available are Customer, Product, Sales Order and Stock On Hand. Here is an example of Shipstation - Unleashed shipping details update
What does this mean?
Function error (one_of): [DESTINATION FIELD | orderStatus] [SOURCE FIELD | OrderStatus]: <string(9): "Completed"> - Value does not match any of the valid entries.
DSYNC answer: if you notice the error says that the order status in Unleashed which you are trying to sync is in certain status (parked, completed, etc). There is a filter in mapping which currently pushes through only those orders which are in 'Placed' status in Unleashed. Test with 'Placed' order