Welcome to a short tutorial showcasing how to force a data synchronization and how to identify errors with your DSYNC integration
- Once you have set up a job within the DSYNC platform it is time to test the integration.
- To test the integration simply click on the line between the two systems you are synchronizing. On the right-hand side click on "Run" this will force the job to run
- Scroll down to the history to check on the job status
- Click on "Show More" to view the error history. A detailed error page will appear
- To the right of the status field there is a section called "More" where you can view the detailed log
- In this example, you can see that there are errors in the mapping section, a common error is when required fields are not matched. Required fields in the mapping section are listed with a small red asterisk.
- To visit your mapping section, click on the line between your systems and then click edit
- Within the mapping section you can see red asterisks that require mapping.