Woocommerce Inventory Feeds: Are you looking for a smart way to integrate your Woocommerce inventory feeds? DSYNC provides the perfect tool to be able to pull orders from CSV, FTP locations, XML and JSON systems and pull them into your Woocommerce website for sale. The platform also operates in the reverse direction helping you to push sales orders back to your supplier for fulfillment
How can DSYNC help with my supplier XML, CSV, JSON Inventory feeds?
- DSYNC can be set up to access your suppliers inventory feeds and pull into your Woocommerce website PRODUCT DATA, STOCK QTY, COSTS, SALE PRICES and all the key ingredients for selling online via your Woocommerce site.
- When items are sold on your Woocommerce website DSYNC can help to automatically SEND order and sales data to your desired location ready for your supplier to fulfill the order.
- DSYNC can work with multiple formats including XML, JSON, CSV, Excel and more
- Ability to push and pull data
- Advanced data mapping capabilities
- Enterprise grade data exchange
- Sync with multiple APPS
- No programming only configuration
- Free basic set up and support
- Monthly plans no fixed term
To get started simply sign up for a free trial and let our team know how we can help.
Woocommerce and XML
Do you need to connect your Woocommerce site to your supplier or fulfillment company? DSYNC specialize in integrations by helping developers who need to connect to systems via XML. Common examples of connecting your Woo site would be importing inventory, product, costs SKUs from your supplier or wholesaler into Woocommerce for sale online. As DSYNC is a bidirectional system we can also help to accommodate pushing the sales orders from your Woocommerce website back to your supplier or your fulfilment provider for packing and shipping. Developers can use DSYNCs XML connector as a transformer to map and send data to and from the Woocommerce system.
Woocommerce and JSON
Are you developing on Woocommerce and need to connect up JSON data? DSYNC can be used as an integration platform for developers to Map JSON data, transform JSON customer data, JSON product data and order data. Connect multiple APIs and multiple formats all at the same time with the DSYNC integration engine.