ZOHO and WooCommerce connector. Connect customers, products, sales.
Connect your ZOHO CRM application to your Woocommerce powered shopping cart. The DSYNC connector is designed to help you integrate the two systems together.
What is in the automated wizard for setting up the Woocommerce and ZOHO integration?
WooCommerce > ZOHO CRM Sales Order and Contact
WooCommerce > Zoho CRM Product
Can I change things after I load up the integration? Yes
Can I add other integrations? Yes
What will you need for the integration?
You will need
- Woocommerce URL
- Woocommerce keys and secret - set to read write
- ZOHO CRM token created in your ZOHO account
- You will also need to pick your server zone from ZOHO
Please see the below screenshots for what you will need on the settings page:
Do I need to know coding? No
What does the Woocommerce and ZOHO connector synchronize?
Connect your Woocommerce / ZOHO products, inventory, sales orders and customers
Features of the integration include:
- Connect to multiple other apps
- Live updates and scheduled updating
- Advanced data mapping and transformation of data elements
- Connect additional APPs and inventory feeds including JSON and XML from suppliers
- Connect accounting APPs to compliment the ZOHO and Woocommerce integration
- No programming IPAAS System
Integrate multiple systems with ZOHO crm and WooCommerce.
Old video showing ZOHO and Woocommerce integration: