DSYNC can connect your WooCommerce website with your Revel Point of Sale system. We provide a complimentary install for Revel Clients as part of our partnership arrangement.
IMPORTANT: We perform lots of Woo/ Revel integrations. As handy information - It is key that the products in Revel and in Woo have corresponding SKUs or an identifier that will help us to link one product to another. When asking DSYNC to do the free install we would really appreciate your help to have a common product identifier between the two systems. A SKU is any type of reference that we can use to correlate items.
What is available in with the free install:
Products - Creating and Syncing between the Revel and Woo:
- DSYNC can sync products from Revel to Woocommerce.
- DSYNC can amend products when updated in Revel the change will be reflected in WooCommerce
- DSYNC can create a product in Revel and it will be created in Woo. We note that most clients like to add additional fields for example Revel holds one image and as we know customers like to view multiple images when shopping online.
- When products are amended in Woocommerce the change is reflected in Revel
- If you do not want products to sync from Revel to Woocommerce then you can select the 3rd Party flag to No in Revel this will instruct DSYNC to not display the item in your Revel System.
- DSYNC does not sync images due to system conflicts
- Product attributes include: Item name, description, cost, sale price
- When an order is made in Woocommerce it will send a live trigger to Revel. DSYNC can send orders from Woocommerce to the front and back end of your Revel Point of sale system.
- Automatic printing for order collections - Yes You can set up your Revel Pos to print the order A POS terminal needs to have 'Is Print Online Orders' enabled.
- Order attributes include: order number, Item name, description, cost, sale price, customer name, email, address, phone.
- Customers can be sync'd in both directions between Woocommerce and Revel. This is handy when a customer makes a change to personal details. The system can be set to amend the latest change.
- Customer attributes include: customer name, email, address, phone
Custom development (Not part of the free install)
DSYNC is a very flexible data integration platform and can do some weird and wonderful integration features. If you would like extras not covered in the above work flow we do have a professional services option where we can custom code integration features. We charge a scoping fee if you would like something that is not part of the above integration flow.
DSYNC demonstration and frequently asked questions for Woocommerce and Revel point of sale integration.
Woocommerce and Revel point of sale integration
What can the Revel and Woocommerce integration do? DSYNC have developed a connector to integrate Products and inventory between WP / Woocommerce and Revel Systems Point of sale. Customers can sync product data, inventory, sales orders, descriptions, prices from Revel with Woocommerce.
DSYNC has developed a two-way connector for Woocommerce and Revel systems. The connector can help to synchronize products between the two applications.
In addition to synchronizing product details DSYNC can also synchronize orders.
When products sell on Woocommerce the connector can queue the Web order in the back end of Revel.
Demonstration 1: Watch as we synchronize product details from Revel to Woo
Watch as we synchronize inventory quantities from Revel to Woocommerce
Watch as we synchronize ORDERS from Woocommerce with Revel
Is this a plugin? WooCommerce / Revel connector is installed as a plugin, correct? If so, I assume updates are applied in the usual fashion?
Not quite; our Revel and WooCommerce integration takes advantage of the platforms respective APIs. Connectors for both systems sit inside our platform and as such are updated by us (internally) and deployed into production of our IPAAS platform periodically.