You will notice on our "Client Set Up" Form that we ask for you to create a role for our us within the backend of MYOB.
Creating a separate user account for us ensures that your privacy and security is protected, whilst allowing us access to perform acceptance testing once the synchronization is complete.
Please follow the steps below to create a role for DSYNC.
The details you will be using for this new role (first name, last name, email) will be mentioned in the "Client Set Up" Form.
Instructions for MYOB Essentials:
- In MYOB Essentials, click your business name and choose Users.
The Users page appears, with a list of all the users for your MYOB Essentials business.
- Click Invite a user. The Invite a user section of the page appears.
- Enter the user’s First name, Last name, Privilege and Email address.
- When you’ve entered all the necessary details, click Send invitation.
The invitee’s details are added to the list on the Users page, with the status of Invited.
An email is sent to the invitee giving them the option to:
- accept the invitation by creating a new user login,
- accept the invitation by using an existing user login, or
- decline the invitation.
Instructions from MYOB