You will notice on our "Client Set Up" Form that we ask for you to create a role for our us within the backend of Netsuite.
Creating a separate user account for us ensures that your privacy and security is protected, whilst allowing us access to perform acceptance testing once the synchronization is complete.
Please follow the steps below to create a role for DSYNC.
The details you will be using for this new role (first name, last name, email) will be mentioned in the "Client Set Up" Form.
To create a new Employee user, go to:
- Lists > Employees > Employees > New
- Enter a first and last name
- Enter Email Address
- Note that this is the email address the User will use to access NetSuite.
- If the user’s supervisor is already in NetSuite, choose them from the Supervisor dropdown. Otherwise, assign supervisors when all employee records are entered.
- On the Access tab check Give Access
- Enter a password in both fields
- From the Role dropdown choose Employee Center or Full Access
- Enter any additional information you would like to include on the Employee record
- Click Save
You can return to this record and make changes at any time.
Instructions from Netsuite