You will notice on our "Client Set Up" Form that we ask for you to create a role for our us within the backend of Unleashed.
Creating a separate user account for us ensures that your privacy and security is protected, whilst allowing us access to perform acceptance testing once the synchronization is complete.
Please follow the steps below to create a role for DSYNC.
The details you will be using for this new role (first name, last name, email) will be mentioned in the "Client Set Up" Form.
You can invite new users using their email address.
Tips about email addresses
A User's email address must be unique. Any user that is already using Unleashed must have a different email address to be able to access an Unleashed file.
If you are using a Google Mail, you can create a unique address by appending a +<value> immediately prior to the @ sign. E.g. My-name +email@example.com
If you are using a different email server or do not have additional email addresses available, contact Unleashed support for more assistance.
Ensure Unleashed is not marked as spam in your email settings. The invitation email to the new user contains a link to your secure password environment. Some mail filters process it as spam.
How to invite users
- To invite a new user into Unleashed, go to Settings | Security | Users.
- On this page, you can view all the different users of your account and the roles that they are assigned. To invite a new user in, click the Invite a User button in the ribbon.
- You can enter their details and personalize the message if required. Additionally, you can send them the invitation.
- When that user has created a password and activated; then the approved check-box becomes checked in your user list.
- To adjust the role of a user simply click Edit and you can setup their roles.
Instructions from Unleashed