You will notice on our "Client Set Up" Form that we ask for you to create a role for our us within the backend of VendHQ.
Creating a separate user account for us ensures that your privacy and security is protected, whilst allowing us access to perform acceptance testing once the synchronization is complete.
Please follow the steps below to create a role for DSYNC.
The details you will be using for this new role (first name, last name, email) will be mentioned in the "Client Set Up" Form.
To set up a new user in Vend:
- Click Setup > Users
- Once here, click the Add user button above the user list
- Fill in the User Details
- Username: This will be the name your user will use to login to Vend.
- Display Name: This will be the name that will appear on receipts and in the top right of Vend.
- Email Address: Here, you can put in the user's email address if you'd like.
- Outlets: Select the outlet you wish the user to have access to. If you'd like the user to access all outlets, select 'all outlets'.
- Password: Specify a password for the user. This will be the password this user enters when they sign into your Vend store. The user can change this themselves later by navigating to Setup > Users when they're signed in.
- User Role: This is the type of account the user will have, more information on user roles can be found here.
- Profile image: The image that appears on login pages & user profiles.
Click Save User.
Instructions from VendHQ