You will notice on our "Client Set Up" Form that we ask for you to create a role for our us within the backend of Neto.
Creating a separate user account for us ensures that your privacy and security is protected, whilst allowing us access to perform acceptance testing once the synchronization is complete.
Please follow the steps below to create a role for DSYNC.
The details you will be using for this new role (first name, last name, email) will be mentioned in the "Client Set Up" Form.
In order to create a new staff user, go to:
1. Admin > Staff user manager > Add new user
2. Fill in the user details such as username, email, first and last names. In this instance, please use the details provided to you in the "Client Set Up" form
3. You can either enter a password of your choosing or click Set Random Password. Remember to keep a copy of the generated password for your records or to email to your staff member.
4. The status of the user should be left as Active.
5. Now we assign the new user to a permissions group. Permissions groups allow us to set rules about what the user can and can’t do in the Neto control panel. Select the group that is appropriate for the user.
6. Select a default warehouse for this user.
7. Lastly, assign this user to a picking zone. If you have a small warehouse you probably won't use this feature but for larger warehouses, picking zones can be a big time saver, allowing a staff member to pick everything from one section of the warehouse at a time.
8. Click on Picking Zone in the left hand menu and then Add Picking Zone. Select a zone from the dropdown. If you wish to add another zone for this user then click “Add Picking Zone” again for a new selector.
9. We have now finished populating this user’s data and can click “Save” or “Save and close” to write this user to the database.
Instructions adapted from Neto