Revel Client on-boarding process
- Revel team introduction to merchant requiring integration
- DSYNC team reach out and explain process flow and capabilities
- If merchant would like to proceed there are two options - self integration or DSYNC can set up integration.
- Self install - Please help to follow tutorials for setup. Merchants will still need to complete the Revel API client access letter mentioning DSYNC will be able to access the API on their behalf.
- DSYNC complimentary install - Client to complete the Revel Client set up form obtained by emailing Revel@DSYNC.com or by talking to your DSYNC sales team. The DSYNC install will be our standard integration, any custom development work will need to be discussed with the team prior to commencement.
- Upon completion of the "Client Set Up form" DSYNC will contact Revel on your behalf and obtain your Revel API secret and Revel Key.
- DSYNC will then schedule the integration and communicate the testing steps.
What are some of the systems you can integrate Revel POS with? Magento 1/2, Woocommerce, Shopify, Xero, Quickbooks Online, MYOB, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Unleashed inventory, SAP ecc, Marketplacer, JSON, XML, ZOHO CRM, CSV reporting, Malls and more.