1. On the Admin menu, select System > Import/Export > Export.
2. In the Export Settings section, do the following:
a. Set Entity Type to Products
b. Accept the default Export File Format of “CSV.”
3. In the Entity Attributes section, you can include or exclude data to be exported according to the entity attribute values.
- To include records with specific attribute values, set the required values of the attributes in the Filter column.
- To omit an attribute from the export, select the Skip checkbox at the beginning of the row.
4. Scroll down and click the Continue button in the lower-right corner of the page. Look for the download prompt in the lower-right corner of your browser.
The CSV file that is generated can be edited and imported back into your store. Or, it can be used for mailing or other applications.
Instructions from Magento