1. From your Shopify admin, click Products (or press G P P)
- If there are specific products you want to export, then you can search and filter products to select many products for export, and click the checkboxes to make your selections
2. Click Export
3. From the dialog box, choose the products you want to export:
- The current page of products
- All products
- Products you have selected
- Products that match your search.
4. Select which type of CSV file you would like:
- CSV file for Excel, Numbers, or another spreadsheet program. Use this format if you plan to use a spreadsheet program with your product CSV file.
- Plain CSV file. Use this format if you plan to use a plain-text editor with your product CSV file.
5. Click Export products
- An email is sent to you containing a secure download link. Click the link to retrieve your product CSV file. Shopify recommends importing your CSV file into Google Sheets to view and edit a formatted version of it.
Sorting your CSV file in a spreadsheet program can cause product variants or image URLs to become disassociated. Importing a CSV file that has been sorted might overwrite your existing products with bad data, which cannot be recovered.
Instructions and images from Shopify