Prior to the integration call:
- Prior to the call DSYNC will require the retailer’s Marketplacer information this will include:
- API Key
- Site URL.
- Will require the retailer’s WooCommerce information:
Woocommerce Check Sheet
During the integration call DSYNC will need / will guide retailer:
- Ensure mapping is correct for retailer’s requirements
- Test synchronization
What are the Dependencies for Synchronizing Inventory to Marketplacer?
For the inventory system to be synchronized with Marketplacer , Woocommerce will need to have matching SKUs, barcodes or external ids corresponding with Marketplacer.
What are the Dependencies for creating an advert?
In order to create adverts and variants the following must be available on Woocommerce connecting to Marketplacer at the product level:
What are the Dependencies for creating an advert image?
In order to create advert image the following must be available on WooCommerce connecting to Marketplacer at the product level:
- SKU of corresponding product
- URL of the image (needs to be accessible)
- Different images for the same product can’t have the same name
What are the Dependencies for pushing invoices/orders from Marketplacer back Woocommerce?
- System must be able to create orders/invoices
- System (Woocommerce) must have items (products) that are available on the Marketplacer system