Magento 1 / Magento 2 Retailers
Prior to the integration call:
- Extension installed: DSYNC have created an extension that triggers stock to be synced directly with Marketplacer. The extension is easy to install. There are different extensions for Magento 1 and Magento 2.
- DSYNC will require the retailer’s Marketplacer information this will include the
- API Key
- Site URL
- DSYNC will require the retailer’s Magento information this will include the
- Magento URL
- DSYNC will require a Magento Product Export in CSV form.
Instructions on how to do that here:
How do I export products from Magento 1?
How do I export products from Magento 2?
Magento Check Sheet
During the integration call DSYNC will need / will guide retailer:
- Ensure mapping is correct for retailer’s requirements
- Setup DSYNC token within the Magento extension
- Test synchronization
What are the Dependencies for Synchronizing Inventory to Marketplacer?
- For the inventory system to be synchronized with Marketplacer the Magento platform will need to have matching SKUs, barcodes or external ids corresponding with Marketplacer.
What are the Dependencies for creating an advert?
In order to create adverts and variants the following must be available on Magento connecting to Marketplacer at the product level:
What are the Dependencies for creating an advert image?
In order to create advert image the following must be available on Magento connecting to Marketplacer at the product image level:
- SKU of corresponding product
- URL of the image (needs to be accessible)
- Different images for the same product can’t have the same name
What are the Dependencies for pushing invoices/orders from Marketplacer back to the cart?
System (Magento) must have items (products) that are available on the Marketplacer system. An error will occur if there is no product listed on Magento.