Unleashed is a popular inventory management platform. DSYNC have a variety of connectors that can assist with moving customer data, product data and sales data between unleashed and multiple applications. The documentation below is a step by step guide to loading Unleashed onto your DSYNC dashboard. DSYNC offers on-boarding support when setting up your systems. For more information please talk to our friendly team.
- Sign up for a free DSYNC trial this will provide you access to the DSYNC dashboard
- Click in the top right hand corner by selecting “+ System”
- Then select from templates
- From the drop down list select “Unleashed”
- Select “Add this system”
- A pop up box will appear asking to enter the Unleashed “API ID” and “API Key” To locate your ID and Key please visit your Unleashed Dashboard
- From within your Unleashed Account Select “Integration” and then select “Unleashed API Access”
- Copy and paste your Unleashed API ID into your DSYNC settings area
- Copy and paste your Unleashed API Key into your DSYNC settings area
This will successfully add Unleashed to your DSYNC dashboard.
The next step will be to map unleashed to another application. Popular Unleashed applications include Woocommerce and Unleashed, Opencart and Unleashed, Magento 2 and Unleashed, Pipedrive and Unleashed, Zoho and Unleashed and many more.