What is available in with the complimentary DSYNC install:
Products - Creating and syncing between Marketplacer and Magento:
- Product attributes include: condition (default value is "new" but can be changed to "used"), description, brand, map_taxon mapped to Magento category, parent SKUs mapped for configurable products, price ("price"), SKU ("sku"), Published (default value is "FALSE" unless requested otherwise), sale_price (default value is "special_price"), sale_types (default value is "classified" which can be changed), title (default value is "name"), count_on_hand (default value is "qty"), and options (type and value of attributes from products).
- Images can only be synced in one direction from Magento to Marketplacer
- Image attributes: SKU and URL
- Only synced in one direction from Magento to Marketplacer
- This section is seperate from Products because we're able to change/update the product inventory without changing the product details
- Inventory attributes include: count_on_hand ("qty") and SKU
- Orders can be synced from Marketplacer to Magento
- Order attributes include: billing address, email, name , phone number, customer details, billing details, shipping details, quantity ordered ("quantity"), SKU, order currency (default value is "AUD"), payment_method (default value is "cash on delivery"), shipping method (default value is "freeshipping_freeshipping"), and store (default value is "default")
Custom development (Not part of the free install)
DSYNC is a very flexible data integration platform and can do some weird and wonderful integration features. If you would like extras that are not covered in the above work flow we do have a professional services option where we can custom code integration features. We charge a scoping fee if you would like something that is not part of the above integration flow.
Why are my adverts displayed as invalid in Marketplacer when they are in-stock on Magento? These items are considered invalid is because they don't have images. The DSYNC errors show us that there are products that do not have images; though it does not mean data is not going through. It’s telling us that the products without images are going through but they will be considered “invalid”.