Yes a filter can be set up in DSYNC to only pass through orders that have "processing, paid, completed or what ever your work flow requirement. Examples when this is used is if you would like to sync "Processing" orders from WooCommerce or Shopify through to your point of sale system or warehouse.
Here is a quick video guide on how to set up the function for sending through orders by status.
I want to send order data from WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento to systems like revel , condition is order status should be processing or completed? You can nominate the status you would like pushed across too such as "processing" or "completed" this is performed by adding a function to the sync.
1) Log into your DSYNC account
2) Find the Order job
3) Find the field called Status
4) Click on the FX icon
5) Click on the pencil to edit the function
6) Select the add Function setting
7) Enter your desired wording example "completed" or "processing"