The 'operation timed out' error relates to connection problems ... cannot establish connection to one of the systems. Usually when a system is down and/or unreachable. You must ensure both systems are operational and running.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting DSYNC
- Troubleshooting and Errors
- How to Test if the integration is working Revel and WooCommerce Example
- It looks like it's now sending the time unfortunately it's +4 hours from our time zone?
- Provided redirect_uri is not approved What does this error mean?
- I am seeing this error what does it mean? Update failed for sku in line  with a variant 
- The source rows does not exist? Error message
- What is this error? Function error (one_of): [DESTINATION FIELD | items.discount_reason] [SOURCE FIELD | status]: <string(10): "processing"> - Value does not match any of the valid entries.
- cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 15226 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
- I am seeing this error with my integration 'operation timed out'?