Software Tutorial for beginner programmers.
Short tutorial on how to create a feed from WooCommerce. XML products feeds from WooCommerce.
- If you are building an XML output you will need one root element
- Feeds can set up as an output for API, FTP, RSS
- WooCommerce can be added from the DSYNC wizard or added as a separate container
- You will need to authorize your Woocommerce site with read write API keys (See our auth settings)
- This tutorial shows you how to add a source / API endpoint to pull products from Woocommerce into an XML format.
- We also show you how to set up a data layout on either side to act as a mapping filter
- We map a few fields to demonstrate what you can set up and alter in XML however you can map any available endpoint
- This demonstration shows WooCommerce as the Source = Origin system - and XML as the target output.