To add new systems/endpoints onto the canvas you would generally use the three blue buttons at the top of the right sidebar.
- Use Wizard: adds one of the systems with predefined endpoints/data layouts
- Manual: adds a blank system (container for API or FTP endpoints)
- Upload: adds a ‘Manual Upload’ endpoint (upload data as a physical file)
- RSS Feed: adds a link point endpoint (publish data on a specific URL)
- Download: adds a ‘Manual Download’ endpoint (download data as a physical file)
- Email: adds an email endpoint (send data as an email attachment)
To add custom FTP or API endpoint you must first create a container for it. This can be any system you may already have on the canvas including the ones you added using the Wizard, or a new blank system. Select the system where you want to add an endpoint and click the ‘Add Endpoint’ button in the right sidebar.